Our Uber reliable TE6090L laser cutter/engraver is in most cases the perfect balance between size, cost, and power. Equipped with a standard 80W or higher quality/longer life 80W(100max) or 100W(130max) – laser tube, can cut through most of what you’ll probably want to, while still having the precision and control to etch a completely legible sentence onto an area the size of your thumbnail!
Fully compliant with NZ Electrical (Safety) Regulations 2010, these machines and accessories are 100% safe for use in the classroom, home or industrial environment, the cabinet & doors are all lockable and fully earth bonded, have built in RCD devices and operate off a standard single phase, 220~250V, 10A kettle-type lead.
Suitable materials for cutting or etching:
- Paper/card stock
- MDF* (normal range would be 0-9mm to avoid charring)
- Glass (engrave only)
- Natural textiles/fabrics
- Many more
Included in the standard order package is:
- 1 x TE9060L 80-watt (standard tube) laser cutter with honeycomb and alloy slat beds sized to 900x600mm
- 1 x quiet & oil-less Air Compressor
- 1 x Active cooling unit with lasertube protection option to avoid costly accidents.
- 1 x 550W blower kit (Easy-fit hoses included) @ 14-18m3/hr.
- 1 x Toolkit containing maintenance and servicing tools
This machine is also available for rental and long-term lease! Please contact us for details.