The TE3021LDT (300mm x 210mm) laser cutter/engraver is the successor to our previous entry-level glass-tube model (TE2030L)
The TE3021LDT machine comes with either a fixed or motorised up/down bed, has both direct cable and USB-stick job loading (just like our largest machines) and is perfectly suited for those wishing to learn and become proficient with laser cutters and the control software before buying a larger model, or those wishing to do limited runs of small-scale engraving and and although this laser cutter will cut almost any non-metallic material that is 3mm in thickness or less, it is ideally suited for etching and engraving with it’s lower 40W(max) power. Art prints, box lids, wallets, wooden cookware, nameplates – anything that will fit on the bed, this machine will etch beautifully.
Suitable materials for cutting or etching:
- Paper/card stock
- Glass (etch only)
- Natural textiles/fabrics
- Many more
Included in the standard order package is:
- 1 x TE3021L 40-watt laser cutter/engraver with motorised bed sized to 300x210mm
- 1 x Air Compressor
- 1 x Extractor Fan (Easy-fit hoses included)
- 1 x Submersible Water Pump (piping and connectors included)
- 1 x Simple and powerful laser processing software (download)
- 1 x Toolkit containing maintenance and servicing tools
This machine is also available for short-term rental and long-term lease! Please contact us for details.