The G139L laser cutter/engraver is our 2nd largest fully-enclosed front-loading glass-tube laser cutter (and is small enough to fit through most double or roller door access). This machine offers the precision to do high-detail engraving and will also cut cleanly through 18mm MDF/20mm natural pine timber in our tests withthe optional 100W (continuous) tube.
Standard tube: 80W(100Wmax)
Optional tubes: 100W(130Wmax) & 130W(150Wmax)
When selecting your power level please bear in mind that <100W continuous will give the best engraving results and although a 130W will certainly engrave – the finish won’t be as fine.
If you want the laser cutter with the most versatility in both size capability and range of material that it accepts, this is the one for you. Fully compliant with NZ Electrical (Safety) Regulations 2010 these machines and accessories are 100% safe for use in the classroom, home or industrial environment. The cabinet & doors are all lockable and fully earth bonded, have built in RCD devices and operate off a standard single phase, 230V 10A kettle-type lead.
Suitable materials for cutting or etching:
- Paper/card stock
- Glass (etch only)
- Natural textiles/fabrics
- Many more
Included in the standard order package is:
- 1 x G139L 80W(100Wmax) continuous laser cutter with fixed honeycomb and alloy slat beds sized to 1300x900mm
- 1 x Oil-less & quiet Air Compressor
- 1 x 5000 Series Active cooler with laser tube protection in event of coolant flow failure.
- 1 x 550W blower kit (Easy-fit hoses included) @ 15m3/hr.
- 1 x Simple and powerful laser processing software
- 1 x Toolkit containing maintenance and servicing tools