The TE6040L laser cutter/engraver is our 2nd smallest but fully-featured laser cutter. All the functionality of the larger models but in a much more space-efficient package. Perfect for any areas with smaller door access such as classrooms and offices, this can quite nicely tuck in alongside the copy machine!
Due to popular demand all our TE6040L machines now come standard with an upgraded 60/70W(max) lasertube, matched power supply and cabinet extension box. The components are top quality, very easy to maintain and will provide years of engraving and cutting.
Fully compliant with NZ Electrical (Safety) Regulations 2010 these machines and accessories are 100% safe for use in the classroom, home or industrial environment, the cabinet & doors are all lockable and fully earth bonded, have built in RCD devices and operate off a standard single phase, 220~250V, 10A kettle-type lead.
Suitable materials for cutting or etching:
- Paper/card stock
- Glass (etch only)
- Natural textiles/fabrics
- Many more
Included in the package is:
- 1 x TE6040L 60W (70max) laser cutter with fixed honeycomb and alloy slat beds sized to 600x400mm
- 1 x Air Compressor 135W oil-less.
- 1 x passive chiller/tube protection unit.
- 1 x 550W blower kit (Easy-fit hoses included) @ 14-18m3/hr.
- 1 x Digital installation media for simple and powerful laser processing software
- 1 x Toolkit containing maintenance and servicing tools
This machine is also available for rental and lease/lease to own! Please contact us for details.