The TExxxxFL series are our full metal-marking solution for all smaller-scale engraving applications (upto 200mm x 200mm). With the supplied rotary attachment and a variable frequency output, this can achieve a wide variety of etch depths and material surface reactions (to create colour marking) to ensure precisely the desired look from any metal (copper requires a 30-50W for good results), in virtually any shape. A line precision of 0.01mm and a repeatability accuracy of 0.001mm ensures that text can be engraved legibly at less than 1 millimetre in height, and a top travel speed of 7,000 millimetres per second provides etching that is fast as well as accurate.
Suitable materials for etching:
- Stainless Steel
- Anodized/painted/coated materials
- Plated steel (chrome, nickel, galvanized)
- Various plastics
Included in the standard order package is:
- 1 x TExxxxFL fiber laser engraver with bed sized 110x110mm or 200mmx200mm – 10W, 20W, 30W or (special order) 50W
- 1 x Windows desktop PC and peripherals (inside cabinet)
- 1 x Rotary attachment and chuck key
- 1 x Digital installation media for simple and powerful laser processing software – EZCad.